Wednesday 12 September 2012

Episode Fifty Nine - It's LIKE A MOVIE Spit - Roast

PLAY EPISODE

In this Episode of The ODDcast PODcast UK, Adam (@BarkerPodcasts) , Ash and Will (@BadgerProdder) sit down once again for the MOVIE centric Podcast Nobody is Listening to. In Today's Episode , which was recorded prior to Will's holiday in France, the three sit and discuss Charlton Heston kissing an ape, Guess the movie year, Dan Ackroyd get's StarWatched, Will's Quizzes come to and as he tests the knowledge of Adam and Ash on Horror Movie Quotes and Scream is Today's Go back and Watch this!




Follow us:
@BarkerPodcasts @OddcastPodcast @BadgerProdder
www.podgodsnetwork.com
http://theblognobodyisreading.tumblr.com


2 comments:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough
    time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it
    expand over time.

    my weblog Bankruptcy lawyers in maryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note: Thank you for reading and for sharing the link
    to this article with others. Recent data for
    the consumer sector (payroll jobs, unemployment rate, and consumer credit) have been mixed.
    Lord Thomas Robert Dewar - OR ELSE TIME IS MERELY A
    RELATIVE CONSTRUCTEither this man is dead or my watch has stopped.


    Feel free to visit my weblog - Fisher Minute Mount Plow

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!